Each year, an education scholarship award valued at $1,000 is awarded to a successful candidate.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of the candidate who has achieved outstanding results in academic and social activities.
- One (1) educational scholarship award may be granted annually.
- Number and amount of awards given will be determined by the Scholarship Committee with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- To be eligible, applicants must be related to an individual that has been a member in good standing of the International Association of Arson Investigators or affiliated with British Columbia Chapter 15 for 2 years prior to application and a resident of British Columbia. Relationship may be established through parents, natural or legal guardians, or immediate relatives.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in the next scheduled semester of a two or four year accredited college or university. There are no requirements for a particular field of study or required subjects.
- Please use the link below to access the online application form.
- Applications must be sent no later than September 15 of each year. Applications postmarked after that date will not be considered
Telephone Inquires may be directed to David Wood at 778-372-6147.
Other Awards Programs
Our Awards and Scholarship Committee is presently reviewing the matter of annual awards and will be making recommendations to the Board of Directors in the near future. Presently, there are no other awards offered by the Association. If you have any ideas or suggestions for our consideration, please contact David. Thank you for your interest!