Each year, an education scholarship award valued at $1,000 is awarded to a successful candidate.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of the candidate who has achieved outstanding results in academic and social activities.
- One (1) educational scholarship award may be granted annually.
- Number and amount of awards given will be determined by the Scholarship Committee with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- To be eligible, applicants must be related to an individual that has been a member in good standing of the International Association of Arson Investigators or affiliated with British Columbia Chapter 15 for 2 years prior to application and a resident of British Columbia. Relationship may be established through parents, natural or legal guardians, or immediate relatives.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in the next scheduled semester of a two or four year accredited college or university. There are no requirements for a particular field of study or required subjects.
- Please use the link below to access the online application form.
- Applications must be sent no later than September 15 of each year. Applications postmarked after that date will not be considered