The objectives and purposes of this Association shall be:
- To unite for mutual benefit those public officials and private persons engaged in the control of arson and kindred crimes.
- To provide for exchange of technical information and developments.
- To cooperate with other law enforcement agencies and associations to further fire investigation and the suppression of crime.
- To encourage high professional standards of conduct among members, and to continually strive to eliminate all factors which interfere with the administration of justice.
- To foster the advancement of the fire investigation profession through the promotion and facilitation of research; and the sponsorship of training, education and professional development.
DRAFT BC Chapter 15 Constitution and Bylaws
Our Corporate and Legal Committee members have finished production of the DRAFT BC Chapter 15 Constitution and By-Laws. Members are welcome to contact us for a copy of the draft.